Sunday, May 18, 2014

My Best Players in FUT

Because I have been playing the game FIFA Ultimate Team all year, and have become quite good at it, and amassed quite the group of players, I really wanted to do a review on the top 3 players I've used so far in this FIFA 14. I'll talk a little bit about the players stats, and then move on to talk about what I thought of the player. I'll pick players from different positions as well, so one from up top, one from the midfield, and one from the defense. So here it goes!

1. The first player on the list is a player that I've only had for a short time, TOTS Daniel Sturridge. Some of his stand out stats are 93 pace, 90 dribbling, 89 shooting, and 79 heading. He is also extremely tall and physical which is really good for a striker. The really amazing thing about TOTS Sturridge is his insane shooting. He is left footed, and if you get him on his left foot you can shoot from pretty much any where. If the shot doesn't go in it will at least require the keeper to make an acrobatic save of some sort. This shooting coupled with his pace make him one of my favorite players in this game.

2. The second player, the midfielder, is one of my overall just favorite cards ever. He is from Manchester City, and is one of the best all around players in the game. This is Yaya Toure's regular card. He has all of his stats over 74. He does everything on the field. You can play him at CAM, CM, or CDM, and he will do you a great job at any. The fact that he is so big and muscular also really helps, because he can completely dominate and out muscle people off the ball. I've been dying to try out his 92 overall TOTS card, but I don't have the coins to afford it at the moment. Overall he is a phenomenal player, and if you have the coins I would highly recommend putting him in your team.

3. The third and final player, the defender, is a toss up between two brazilian center backs, and if you play FIFA you probably know who I'm talking about. They are Thiago Silva, and David Luiz, two of the most overpowered center backs in the game of FIFA. The amount of strength and heading ability they have is unparalleled to any other defender I've used in the game, and what's even greater is that they are cheap as dirt, especially now with the market crash. Thiago Silva has 80 pace, 87 defending, and 83 heading, while David Luiz has 77 pace, 79 defending, and 80 heading. If you put these two at the center backs of any team, I promise you will not give up many goals, especially those stupid header goals that are conceded far to much in FIFA.

Well, thats it for my 3, or 4 I guess, favorite players in FIFA Ultimate Team. Like I said above, I would highly recommend trying out any or all of the players above, because you will be amazed with just how good they really are. My words can only praise so much, it reaches a point where sometimes seeing is believing.

No comments:

Post a Comment